You can help to support the cause by roping in the company / organisation you work for. In addition to being tax-exempted for any monetary contribution to PRIDE, we also offer good returns in branding and social networking reach.
Here are some of the ways your esteemed organisation can contribute:
1. Appoint PRIDE as Your Company’s Official CSR Partner
PRIDE welcomes any corporations or entities, either public or private, as their official partners for breast cancer causes.
Corporations usually approach us to become their main beneficiary / recipient for donations collected during a certain CSR event or campaign that they organise.
Among the corporations we have partnered in 2014 include:
- Prudential Assurance
- Melium Group
- ZALORA / Jovian Mandagie / Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN)
- Western Digital
- MacFood Services Malaysia
- Borders Malaysia
- REACH Group
2. Become PRIDE’s Project Partners
In addition to partnering in CSR campaigns, PRIDE also organises its own events and projects from time to time.
For these, we need support from private corporations, SMEs or government entities, both in terms of expertise as well as financial.
For 2015, PRIDE needs support for the following planned programmes:
- Cook with PRIDE (March, June, Sept, Dec 2015)
- Climb with PRIDE Mount Kinabalu II (June 2015)
- Walk with PRIDE Fashion Show (August 2015)
- Proud To Be Pink Campaign (October 2015)
The list is still tentative and not exhaustive, with more events and campaigns to be announced from time to time.
Stay updated with the latest at PRIDE’s Facebook Page.
3. Organise Breast Cancer Awareness Talks
According to the World Bank Report, women makes up more than 47.9 percent of Malaysia’s labour force (as at 2011).
Educating them on the dangers of breast cancer, which is the world’s foremost killer for women, is therefore a really smart move.
PRIDE’s Breast Cancer Awareness talks are known to be one of the best in the market, as we only engage the country’s best and brightest breast cancer surgeons to deliver the talks.
We will tailor-make the sessions to suit any audience size or venues and give a talk they will never forget.
Your donation, however small, will go a long way in supporting PRIDE’s projects and programmes.
How will your donation be spent? The funds raised by PRIDE will be channelled towards:
- Providing financial assistance to eligible breast cancer sufferers via the PRIDE Patient Fund.
- Sponsoring the general upkeep and maintenance for PRIDE-UMMC Palliative Care Ward at University Malaya Medical Centre
- Sponsoring educational and awareness programmes for early detection of breast cancer to the public.
- Sponsoring empowerment and personal development programmes and workshops for breast cancer patients and survivors.
1. Donate Online via PayPal:
You can donate using your PayPal account or using your credit card. Click the button below to proceed.
2. Donate via post:
- Write a cheque to: PRIDE Foundation
- Mail your cheque to: PRIDE Foundation, No. 23, Lorong Tanjung 5/4D, Off Jalan Gasing, 46000 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
3. Donate via Direct Debit
Alternatively, you may also direct deposit your donation to our bank account in CIMB Bank, Account No: 8600-234-243 . Please provide us with a bank in slip or any other forms of documentation as proof of donation.
All donations will be issued an official PRIDE receipt for tax exemption purposes.
Any Other Ideas?
If you’ve got any other brilliant / innovative / cool ideas you have in mind, please give us a call at 03-7960 0366 or email us at [email protected]. We are always keen to explore and try new things, so lets talk[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_wp_custommenu title=”What is Breast Cancer?” nav_menu=”32″][vc_wp_custommenu title=”Assessments & Diagnosis” nav_menu=”33″][vc_wp_search][vc_wp_posts title=”News & Updates” number=”5″][/vc_column][/vc_row]